Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where can I get Race for the Cure Pink Shoelaces?

At the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Denver, there was a booth that gave out pink shoelaces for a donation of one dollar. Many of my classmates want to donate and get these pink shoelaces too. Is there any company or organization that does this? I%26#039;ve checked out the Susan G. Komen website and the laces were about 4 dollars. The New Balance shoes website asks for a 15 dollar purchase on goods at their stores. Where can I just purchase these pink Race for the Cure laces?

Where can I get Race for the Cure Pink Shoelaces?
Try searcing through this site. They have a number of affiliates listed that have Race for the Cure merchandise. Hope it helps http://www.dealtaker.com/October-is-Nati...



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment