Monday, April 20, 2009

Trying to find the name of a South/Central American tribe known for running marathon distances.?

I saw a documentary on a tribe/culture whose people played this sort of game involving kicking a rock over a VERY long distance course, a course surpassing in length anything a modern marathon runner would typically encounter. A VERY LONG DISTANCE!





Some of these people were taken to some European country to compete in traditional long-disance races, and were using slices of tires as shoes! They did well, but one of the possible hindering factors was that a marathon, to them, timewise, was almost a warm up.





For the life of me, I can%26#039;t find anything about them on the internet. But I thought, perhaps, that someone into running history or cultural history may know of whom I%26#039;m referring. A name? Anything.

Trying to find the name of a South/Central American tribe known for running marathon distances.?
I don%26#039;t know who your referring to but try around area of high altitude.



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment