Monday, April 20, 2009

Need to beat a boy!?

Need to beat a boy!


Question Details: Well, in history class we had to do this thing where I would run around the room and try to tag this guy. I was wearing heels at the time, and didn%26#039;t get to tag him.





As a little joke, the teacher kept saying, %26quot;And as was proved before, men are faster than women...and stronger..%26quot;





And finally I got so mad that I said. %26quot;THEY ARE NOT! He is NOT faster than me!%26quot;





So my teacher had the brilliant idea to make me and the boy race, sprinting. He told me to bring my shoes monday.





I am a VERY fast runner, but at distance, and he%26#039;s well...a guy. I%26#039;m a girl. However, I am a feminist in certain ways and want to WHIP his ***. To be honest... I want to cream him into the ground.





I need to get my legs ready for sprinting. I have a reputation for being a crazy fast distance runner, which is why he won%26#039;t race me at distance, but I NEED to get better at sprinting.





So I can beat that dude!





Any advice to prepare my legs the next two or three days?

Need to beat a boy!?
First of all, Coach, men aren%26#039;t always better than women, okay? So get it right and stop stereotyping people. Everyone does this, it%26#039;s dumb. And to answer the question being asked, just try running a few sprints each day so you get used to it. Or try and suggest a fe laps around the track instead. Also, just be sure that you%26#039;re eating healthy, drinking water, and practicing. Unlike Coach said, Women can be better than men, so prove people wrong when you whoop his tail. Good Luck!
Reply:you aren%26#039;t going to get fast in 3-4 days for sprinting.





However, I would suggest knowing that you run longer not quicker that you suggest a lap or 2 around the track vs. a straight short sprint.





They boy will start out really fast and try to hold on to the lead at the end. You just need to run at a quick jog and then sprint the last half lap (of your first or 2nd lap depending on what the teacher will go for).





Men are faster than women. This is due to being stronger as your teacher suggested. But by adding the longer distance you may prove to be smarter than both of them but only if you win :)





good luck



koffice

No comments:

Post a Comment