Sunday, April 19, 2009

What should i wear to the horse races?

Im going to the races, its not a formal day, like not a major race day.


I have bought a back and white dress (short) above knees.


I am going to wear that, but what shoes....


I have black flat boots that have that slouchy look and are just below the knee. I thought could wear them with black tights/stockings or skin colour stockings.


Or do you think get a pair of black flat shoes????


I am soooooooo confused, i never been to the races!!!!!





Please any advise. I am going with my boyfriend and his football mates and there GF%26#039;s.....





Also what accessories ??????????

What should i wear to the horse races?
try shoes like these


http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in...


flats in either black or white





as for accesories it really depends on the style of your dress. Just remember not to over accesorize!





I%26#039;ve been with my boyfriend before as well it was a lot of fun! If you bet, i hope its the right pick!
Reply:i think the boots and leggings are pushing it.


the racetrack is casual, wear the dress with flats, or heels if you%26#039;d like.





accessories, just a gold or silver chain around your neck,


and a matching bracelet. nothing too fancy



health

No comments:

Post a Comment