Monday, April 20, 2009

Does HE Like ME ??

okay When i was at the mall on January 31 i was checked out by this older guy and i was like checking him out at he same time he was checking me out, he was so cute and my heart like started racing and i could hardly breath. Then after wards i felt like 1 millions bucks but anyway. i never thought i would see him again because i never seen him before. Come to FInd out on February 4 the new semester stared and i had art class and i walk in and here he is sitting there and his face went all red when i walked in. it was so cute...... anyways so i sat 4 people away from him becasue i was late or i would have sat beside him....... now it has been a seven days in the class and he is always looking at me and when i laugh or smile he goes all red and looks at me it is so cute and i smile at him again and he looks at his shoes... then i was walking down the hall and him and his friend passed me in the other direction and he said %26quot;thats Her%26quot;..... he is 18 and i am 16 ...Do you think he likes me i think he does but i just might be over reacting....... what should I do What Would You do????? Help me Please 10 Points Best answer.... I need as much help as i can get i have never b had a boyfriend before what is it like............ HELP?

Does HE Like ME ??
i defiently think he likes you.....many of the signs that you mentioned are very obvious.....well either hes to shy to make the first move or hes waiting for you.....if he doesnt ask you for a long time and hes stilll staring at you then i think u should ask him out!! he seems really cute well good luck!



insurance registration

No comments:

Post a Comment