Monday, April 20, 2009

How do you like my dallas tx rap? (Yellow Belly's race track) - holla!!!!?

I went to yellow belly%26#039;s


I wore my yellow high-heel shoes


I got a yellow man


and I drank some yellow booze





I know I am a hottie


but it%26#039;s a little hard to walk


I guess I should have known


not to wear heals to walk on rocks





I love to watch the cars race


I love to watch the men


they like to watch my bootie


they don%26#039;t care if I%26#039;m not thin





I walk around and holla


at all the single men


and if they have a girlfriend


would they mind if I join in





I know my figures poppin


I know I look so good


everybody wants this hottie


I like to sit up on their hood





My lights are disconnected


but my nails are always done


my kids are always missing


but we still be havin fun





One day I know I%26#039;ll marry


my man he told me so


he luv all my bad children


and he always buys me dro





he say he gonna keep me


And make me Mrs. Vince


I know he really means it%26#039;%26#039;


cause he gave me fiddy cents

How do you like my dallas tx rap? (Yellow Belly%26#039;s race track) - holla!!!!?
pretty fly



hair accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment