Saturday, July 25, 2009

MILLSBERRY: Very Very Cheap Yard Sales?

Want a very very cheap yard sale?


come in to my place my username is pink_paker


All my prices is very afordable I realized that millsberry is hard.


If you want to request me a thing (3000 above only) to sale, email me at ehmjey123@yahoo.com





Im giving you a copy of my sales..





Denim Blue Jeans - 15 millsbucks


White T-Shirt - 1 millsbucks


Red/Yellow T-shirt - 5 millsbucks


Basic White Toilet -225 millsbucks


White Refrigerator - 500 millsbucks


Pine Dresser - 999 millsbucks


Pine Desk Chair - 50 millsbucks


Simple Tan Bed - 999 millsbucks


Tan Paint - 100 millsbucks


Black Hipster Glasses - 15 millsbucks


Flats with Legwarmers - 25 millsbucks


Polka Dot Strap Shoes - 15 millsbucks


Academy hoodie with blue logo - 150 millsbucks


Rope Race Master Trophy - 2500 millsbucks


Old Soggy Boot - 1 millsbucks


Old Teddy Bear - 10 millsbucks


Butterfly Wall Ornament - 150 millsbucks


Smile/Butterfly Skateboard - 42 millsbucks





Sori i can't put them all! Visit my Yard sale! pink_paker

MILLSBERRY: Very Very Cheap Yard Sales?
Hmm I'll see if I can go on. My username is icecream22223. My yard sale isn't that great, but check out my home. How does it look? Does it need improvement? Send me some feedback by emailing me.
Reply:Awesome!! I might buy that trophy of yours. My username is yetti66434 by the way, I have onky a couple good things in my yard sale but I worked hard on my house... go check it out!



Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment