Saturday, July 25, 2009

Help me out. How does this sound continued.?

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY READ THIS LOOK DOWN


I want to ask out this girl, she is a really good runner and does cross-country. I know her because we were on the same swim team. I think i have enough confidence to ask her out. I just thought today that i could ask her to meet me at a park at Saturday at 6pm, and to bring her running shoes. We would meet and we would run or race together and then end up walking and talking. Key Point: awhile ago i learned that she likes to "show guys up" by beating them at things. So i thought id let her. Good idea or not? Too cheasy? First Date, im 15, never asked anyone out, shes 14.





Okay guys, She will most likely beat me. Is this bad? I'm not a bad runner at all but she is really good. Also what should i talk about when we walk after?

Help me out. How does this sound continued.?
It's not bad, whoever wins wins, try your best and maybe you will, if not just tell her "I'm a really bad runner), I know it's sounds cheesy but it's worked for me..



men skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment