Saturday, July 25, 2009

Anybody from Dallas tx????

How do you like my dallas tx rap? (Yellow Belly's race track) - holla!!!!?








I went to yellow belly's


I wore my yellow high-heel shoes


I got a yellow man


and I drank some yellow booze





I know I am a hottie


but it's a little hard to walk


I guess I should have known


not to wear heals to walk on rocks





I love to watch the cars race


I love to watch the men


they like to watch my bootie


they don't care if I'm not thin





I walk around and holla


at all the single men


and if they have a girlfriend


would they mind if I join in





I know my figures poppin


I know I look so good


everybody wants this hottie


I like to sit up on their hood





My lights are disconnected


but my nails are always done


my kids are always missing


but we still be havin fun





One day I know I'll marry


my man he told me so


he luv all my bad children


and he always buys me dro





he say he gonna keep me


And make me Mrs. Vince


I know he really means it''


cause he gave me fiddy cents

Anybody from Dallas tx????
I told you already you rhymes be tight!



this day in history

No comments:

Post a Comment