Friday, July 31, 2009

Decreasing times....?

OK well my all time P.R. is 16:45(for a 3200/2 mile yes, I know, not the best) but I stopped running as much over winter break for some reason and my P.R. for the track season was 18:09(I know even worse) but ever since I got that time(about 4 or 5 weeks ago) my times have been getting worse and worse. Two meets ago I got 18:45 and yesterday at our CITY meet(final meet) I got 18:54(I cried!). I haven't changed ANYTHING! Same training, same eating, same shoes, same clothes, same track, same EVERYTHING! I've even been pushing myself harder in my races. Yesterday I started to pick up the pace a little on the 6th lap instead of the end of the 7th and at the last 100 (even though I couldn't breathe while I did this AT ALL and dont have any idea where I got the energy for this from) ran like a 15 second 100 which I know isn't normally fast but at the end of a 3200(2 mile race) it is. What is going on? How can I get better? By this time next year I want to be at a 12 something 2 mile.

Decreasing times....?
you need to keep up your training





if you havent probly trained for a while then you need to keep it up inteses all year round the only way you can decrease is if that you not training enough or that you doing to much





if in dought then ask you school p.e teacher or coach



books

No comments:

Post a Comment