Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can u tell me what my dream meant plz?

ok well i was going to this dance with my friend and i was wearing all purpel and my hair was nice so then we go to go in the dance but then we end up at my house and i take off my socks and put on what i normaly wear witch would be jeans and a t-shirt well then he was there for a second and then we started talking on msn and then a whiel later he wanted to go back to the dance so i raced around the house looking for my dress and shoes and then i though to my self i maybe should have got a diffrent color of shoes so then as im about to go out the door im like in a virtual world thing and im trying to get to the dance but i go the wrong way so then i turn back and go the right way and then when i get to the spot the dance was no were to be found there was just an inn or something like that. thats all i could really remember b4 my brother woke me up it would be really nice to know what this dream means .

Can u tell me what my dream meant plz?
The purple signifies royalty or feelings of self worth. So it means you're a self confident person.





But all the changes, in clothes, color of shoes, and venues for where you are supposed to meet, mean that you're thinking the guy is sending mixed signals or you don't know if he's thinking the same way you are.





It also means that you're willing to change a bit for him, cause you notice its mostly you are changing to meet with him. You also feel like you had him at one time, but you may be losing him.





RECOMMENDATIONS:


I think you need to find a way to focus on you again, and maybe by treating yourself like royalty he'll come to you instead of you changing and running after him.



this day in history

No comments:

Post a Comment