Monday, August 3, 2009

What song is this?

Come Around on the Floor


Clear the haze the night before


Kick my shoes, kick my clothes


Paint myself a toothpaste smile


It’s a bathroom ritual


%26amp; making myself beautiful


But it never goes to plan


Spill my Tea %26amp; burn my hand.





Take a leak, sneak a peak


Through the window at next doors Mrs.


Hanging washing on the line


And her legs are looking fine


Hope I find the same delight


It’s my mission Friday Night





All aboard on the floor,


All aboard on the floor,


All aboard on the floor,


On the floor,


And my brain owes to the memory


Of the evening goes away


And then the smile





Find a Girl, Take her Home


Tell her lies; fill her mind with dirty pictures


But she knows just what you’re thinking


Feel your chances quickly sinking, do I blame it on the drinking?


Another door slammed in my face, better get back in the race.

What song is this?
if u kno so much lyrics than u probably kno the song but watever





"Take A Leak..."
Reply:All aboard the floor,i guess.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment