Monday, August 3, 2009

How and why do some people rebel against everything?

Ever since i was a kid/teeneger/adult i have always been rebelious.


My family are muslim, i am not.


My family do not allow me to date out side race, i always date outside my race.


My family want me to get married in a few years when im about 23ish i DO NOT believe in marriage.


I want to donate ALL my organs, my family and their religion forbids it.


I want to adopt babies from poor countires, family says NO!


I am not allowed to move out till i get married, i plan on moving out soon.


There are many more but my question is WHY WHY WHY does it have to be like this? I am a very opinionated and head strong woman, my family are VERY cultural. What will become of me? Are there any people in my shoes? or with good advice? Thanks...

How and why do some people rebel against everything?
I hope someone has a really good answer for this one. I have a son that fits that description to a tee.
Reply:Religious beliefs and culture there from an older generation. and are generation.. is more free to do what ever we Want . so any kind of change is wrong to them.



get rid of acne

No comments:

Post a Comment