Monday, August 3, 2009

What do you think of my poem?

dont judge me....








IF once you’ve walked in my shoes. You would realize that you aren’t walking. You are running. Running from your own race. The ones with masks and spears. Forcing their way into your life. Breaking you down and tearing you apart. You would be running from the questions that haunt you night and day. Where did i come from? Where am i going? Why me? why them? WHO AM I? Not able to walk by a mirror with out staring into it. Those questions,like meth,poisoning your mind and soul. Running from the secrets that run your life. Running from the tormentors who will practically kill you if they knew the real you. Running from the relationships and friendships you so desperately need. The ones that never last and always end with tears. So please....before you judge me. I wear a size 10.

What do you think of my poem?
Lovely.
Reply:It's a nice poem



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment