Saturday, July 25, 2009

What to wear to prep school revisits?

I was accepted into a few prep schools recently and there is like a "revisit program" next week where you go to little information sessions and meet teachers. You also follow students around their classes etc.


For dress code they said nice shoes, slacks and blouse or a dress.


I am very tall, mixed race and my ears are pierced.


I am from the Caribbean and I don't really know how to dress for cold weather.


weather.com said it will be around 52 degrees on that day.


I will have one day to shop in Hartford, Connecticut and a short amount of time to shop in NYC.





Please help me find something to wear!

What to wear to prep school revisits?
Well, I would wear a really nice colorful dress and some cute flats...but since it will be cold (for you) wear a colorful dress that is goes to your knees but wear legging in a color that matches the dress or similar to the color(to keep you warm), then wear some really cute flats and some dangly earrings. If you are quiet and want to make a good impression I would something conservative, but if your like me try to shake em up with some neon colors but still obey the dress code... if your quiet wear some dangly earrings or hoops to be "adventorus". OR you could wear some of your cool clothes from the Caribbean and make them cold weather appropriate.... GL



pale skin

No comments:

Post a Comment