Saturday, July 25, 2009

Please answer one question to help me with my paper.?

I am writing a paper for a consumer behavior course on the 3 social classes and the products they buy. I chose to do men's watches and women's shoes. So, for the ladies can you tell me what the price range is for the shoes you buy, the brand and a little about yourself (i.e. your age, race, education level, income, etc.) Thanks. For the men, I need to know the brands of watches you buy, the price you pay for watches, where you buy them and then some of the same info about yourself as was asked for from the women (age, race, education level, income, etc.) Thanks for any help you can give.

Please answer one question to help me with my paper.?
Gender: Female


Age: 40


Race: White (well, mixed, but we'll go with "white" for a classification)


Educaton Level: full time student ("college level")


Income: $22, 000 annual (sucks, I know)





Shoes: The only "brand" I can give you is Reebok. I purchase a new pair of walking shoes (for me and both my kids) about every 6 months. The median range of price would be $50.00 a pair. The "names" of the other shoes I buy are varied (depending on what I see AND can afford). Mostly, they're from Payless Shoe Source, and run an average of $24.00 a pair.
Reply:I should help you so that you can charge my neighbors later,right?





Do your own homework, that's why someone is paying for your classes.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment