Sunday, April 19, 2009

Track Season 400M?

I am a male and last year as a freshmen i ran a 60 sec flat 400m. at the time i was 5%26#039;4%26quot; tall. This year i plan to continue with the 400 but i really hope to improve my time. now that im 5%26#039;9%26quot; im sure i will do pretty well but does anybody have any tips for this race? also what kind of shoe should i wear, i stay on my toes the whole race. i sprint the first 200 then back off into a long stride for the last corner then in the last stretch im all out again. last year i tore my hamstring so some tips on keeping healthy would be nice too. thanks


also i hope to break 51 sec by my senior year, does anybody think that is possible?





i don%26#039;t use blocks. do u think blocks would help in a 400?

Track Season 400M?
blocks would help. ummm..... start out slower and accelerate as much as possible, Stretch your hamstring, wear light weight shoes. The height will help you. ummmm.... Just keep working and try different things if you find something that works for you stick with it.



under my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment